About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Friday, April 17, 2009

Your Guardian Angel















Your Guardian Angel

by A.G.K.H

When a poor little girl's crying for help
God sent me to take a good care of her

When I saw you for the first time
I wanna tell you I was sent to guide your path

When you sit in silence, wondering why
I'll be your shoulder to cry on till your tears run dry

When I see you going home alone
I'll accompany you on a walk

When you have been hurt and need someone to talk to
I will be the one to lighten your burdens

When we've our problems
I'm glad that you know I truly do care about you

When we are apart
I feel so cold and my poor heart aches

When the night comes
I'll stay awake just to hear you breath calmly and see you asleep

When I realize that I have wings
I remember heaven and earth can not allow such a love

When I was sent to guide your path
I never thought I could fall this hard

When I was sent to look after you
I never thought I would fall at all

2 comments:

Willy Wonka said...

wedehhhh.... wakakakakakaka!!!!

Willy Wonka said...

nice pic u've got there