About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Friday, April 10, 2009


I will
by A.G.K.H

I'll always be there for you when you need someone
Will you be there for me when I need you?

I'll always listen to you even when I dont understand
Will you listen to me or turn away b'coz you dont understand?

I'll never try to change you but appreciate you for who you are
Will you appreciate me for who I really am?

I'll never push you away or testing you
Will you do the same?

I'll always share my dreams, hopes and fears with you
Will you share your dreams, hopes and fears with me?

I'll accept your attitudes, ideas and emotions
Will you accept my attitudes, ideas and emotions?

I'll hold your hand when you're scared
Will you hold mine when I'm scared?

I'll be honest with you even when it may hurt you
Will you be honest with me?

I'll forgive you for the mistakes you make
Will you forgive my mistakes?

I'll always love you for no matter what
Will you always love me no matter what?

I'll always cherish the moments that we shared
Will you cherish the moments that we shared?

1 comment:

Willy Wonka said...

someday, she'll know all about it.. :)
let the time does it works..