About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Story

The story started a year ago
I feel in love and you eventually became my everything
I had forgotten how to smile, how to laugh, how to be me
I had forgotten the sweet pleasure of a heart filled with glee.
I was intoxicated with life... study & study
Never stopping for fun... it just wasn't there you see.

Since I had found you... it's been a complete turn around
I smiled and laughed again... not much gets me down.
I was quite happy when I saw you
Wondering what we would do each day

Studying, chatting, laughing and the movie we watched
You made my every day a year ago
It seems so silly how someone could become your everything.
I thought we had the perfect romance

Till you turned around and left me behind
and We are moving towards the end
I never thought I'd see this day,
I never thought I'd feel this way,
You are a stranger to me now.

What hurts the most is I now know..
What I lost.. and I'm alone.
To face a challenge life has sent,
Everything changes, the same as with human life

The second chapter has just begun
I know you think the story's over
Though you could be with anyone
I cannot be with any other

So I've decided I'll not let anyone in anymore
I don't need a partner to be happy
I'll walk alone towards my destiny and my dream
Fulfill my destiny is on top of my priority list now

1 comment: