About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Time Time Time...





















Time time time

by A.G.K.H

Sometimes I look at the watch
And wish I could stop time, but I can't
Cause time is God's tool, to determine.
Everything grows, and dies
Could time suffer and die?
Is time flat? Or is time round?
Where is time? Can time be found?
Is time there with each beat of my heart?
Was time there from the very start?
Is time bound? Or is time free?
Is time that, what is meant to be?
I can't say yes or no cause god
Is the only one who knows…

1 comment:

Christellia Stephanie said...

justru seru kita ga bisa berentiin waktu.kita pasti brusaha spy hal2 yg indah sblmnya bisa kerasa lagi dgn usaha kita yg lebih keras :) kalo bs dbrentiin, kita ga maju2 dong.wahh Tuhan baik yaa,Dia yg pny wktu,waktu bakal trus jalan.krn Dia mau kita trpacu jd lbih baik trus hihi :D