About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Is this how the world rewards us??

I've told you guys before that the world rewards effort, not excuses and your attitude determines your altitude. Now I start to think that actually the world rewards our skills, knowledge, and appearance. Look at this way, for the beauty we have Miss Universe. Certain people could only get into certain job according to their skills. For example, a soccer player like Kaka, he could play for AC Milan because of his skill & his salary could make you jealous and then people know him as one of the best player in the world, he's popular. Then you will start to ask, "Why he is so lucky?" haha. Another example, for the people who are good at music, we have Grammy Award. For the scientist they could win a noble prize. We need to put in a lot of effort to develop our skill and knowledge so others can recognise us and reward us accordigly. You can see people who are living on earth judge people by their skill, appearance, and knowledge. Then is there someone who will reward our attitude? On earth probably no one will reward our attitude but in Heaven, He would reward our attitude. Lord be with you ^^

2 comments:

Willy Wonka said...

hahahaha!!! setuju banget!!!
cuma Tuhan yg ga liat rupa.. Dia bener2 reward ketulusan qta dimana dunia da ga liat itu skrg... ahh... I feel blessed to have my Lord Jesus...

Willy Wonka said...

truss.. yaa.. jgn ngarepin dunia la..
tapi, I'll wait to hear ur name announced.. hahahahaha!!!!!