About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Friday, June 26, 2009

Confuse

I didn't know why recently I like to watch sunset or floating in the swimming pool wondering whether what I did was wrong or right. What if it was wrong? What would it lead me to? Seriously not going to school for several month really drove me nuts, sometimes I lost track of time or wondering did I do something productive to achieve my goal recently? then I asked myself what's my goal?? I even forgot my own goal, OMG! When I was floating in the swimming pool I saw million of stars up there & I realized that they're in complete order and rotated in their own orbit. At least they're on their track and I started to ask myself 'Am I in the right track?' what if I was not. God completely controlled the starts, the sky, the suns, the birds and everything. The birds would sing every morning like it's the reason they're here on earth, their purpose is to sing glorying His name. What about my purpose? Why am I here?

Lately I was questioning myself how do I became happy? what's the important factor of being happy? I guess the answer is FREEDOM. When you're not in control of yourself, you will find it really hard to be happy, for examples, money controls you. You will suffer for that you will calculate every penny come out from your wallet and you work like crazy to get a lot of money and you never satisfy with it. Another good example, when your neighbour has a new car, you will also buy a new car. You would be blinded by your desire and make you not happy because you don't have a freedom to make choices all you know is you need to keep up with your neighbour's assets. Most people limit themselves by making this kind of statement by reaching this or get this or achieve this, I would be happy. WRONG! What're you goin to do next? Are you going to be happy forever by getting that? then next month you're unhappy again. Self mastery is a really hard thing to practice, even sometimes I find it very annoying to practice it.I just keep telling myself that I want peace and happiness so I don't want to be controlled by my passion and desire haha

No comments: