About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Saturday, June 6, 2009

BGR (Boy&Girl Relationship) Problem

Well I just wanna share with you what's on my mind this afternoon hehe
I've heard a hundred stories about my friends problems and the most common problems are about they relationship with opposite sex. Sometimes I just don't get it why they've to fight and finally end their relationship. Actually, in my opinion, it's good to have a best friend who could be trusted.

For example, Mary just broke up with his boy friend, Jim. She told me that she tired to fight with him every single day and she asked me how to overcome this, how to quit from this current situation. She hate to be in this kind of situation with him.

To be honest with her, hating things is a bad idea because somehow you'll be connected to it and you cannot even stop to think and worry about it. So my solution is she needs to stop hating this current situation and learns how to accept it. In this case acceptance means to understand.
Overcome what you hate by accepting it

I provide her with two solutions
The first one is if there's something in your life you don't want it, you need to stop worrying and talking about it because the energy you put into it keeps it alive. For example, Jim meets you for an argument & you refuse to fight, what will happen? He can't argue by himself, right? WHEN YOU LET GO OF THINGS, THEY LET GO OF YOU. Probably this solution could lead you to end your relationship with him because practically you just ignore him and this problems will pass.

The second solution, I've heard about how nice he was so you can list all the good things he has done for you and list all the bad things too. Then I'm sure you can tell me the different between the two lists. The list which contains a bad stuff about him would be shorter. You would realize just because of this short list you have forgotten whatever nice things he has done for you. That's ridiculous. Focus on all the things you adore about him.

1 comment:

Willy Wonka said...

hahahaha!!! BGR???!!!! nyingkat2 seenaknya!!! hahahaha!!!
hmm.. kadang, klo image org itu udah berubah buat qta, susah banget fokus sama good things about him/her. yaahh.. klo g c, daripada benci mending netral lah.. hohohohho...