About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Deja vu

This weird thing happened last week when I went for BBQ to my dad friend's house. I arrived there early and I just tried to make myself useful so I helped my dad's friend,Ronny to grill the meat while the rest of my family helping him by arranging the table and chairs, etc. Since Ronny and I grilled the meat in the backyard, I didn't get a chance to see whether the guest had all arrived or not. The moment, I and Ronny brought in the grilled meat, I could see every single guest that had arrived and someone caught my eyes. That someone was a girl that kept on appearing in my dream since last January. Not only that I felt like I had already seen this moment and experienced this situation previously...the smell of the grilled meat, the room, every single guest that standing from left to right, their faces and the girl... they're very familiar to me. After I got my grilled meat, I looked for a place for me to eat and friends to talk with. Again my eyes caught this particular girl. She was not so beautiful and she was just as pretty as the girls in that party. But I didn't know why I just approached her and actually dare my self to talked to her. I found it that she could speak in Indonesian language and the way she speaked remind me of Cinta Laura haha. I was so nervous to talk to her till I asked her name in the last of our conversation, damn! She had a nice personality and the longer I looked at her she became cuter =P The worst part of that day was I forgot to ask her number AARRGGGHHH!! And on the way home, I kept on asking my dad, had we ever met that girl's family? Because I felt like I had seen her and her family before. In the car, I kept on thinking where I saw this girl and then I realized I had seen that girl on my dream and the party too. And these kind of things happen to me not only once but for a few times. I could dream about my future like something that going to happen to me in the future but normally I would realize it after I've gone through that moment but this time was different because the moment I stepped into the room with the grilled meat, I knew I had experienced that situation previously while this particular girl kept on appearing in my dream since last January doesn't appear in my dream anymore. I don't know what God tries to say in my dream but I believe He has a great plan for me ahead hehe

No comments: