About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Monday, June 8, 2009

Gratitude

Night is really the best time to be a peaceful, to wonder on things, to appreciate life, and to thank the Lord for all the blessings. Roman Catholic teachings encourage us to give thanks to the Lord for everything He has done for us and for everything He has given us. I wanna tell you guys that there's a benefit by giving thanks to God. As we express gratitude for what we have, we feel richer. So for the people who always feel lonely, you don't feel lonely alone because there'll be a bunch of people out there who feel alone. You see you're the only one hehe. You just need to focus on what God has given to you in your life and be grateful for that and don't let one bitterness ruins everything in your life. Remember, God provides nuts but He does not crack them. I wanna challenge you guys, Can you show me one happy ungrateful person?! ^^

1 comment:

Willy Wonka said...

a happy ungrateful person??? hahahaha