About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Transforming Experience

Damn!! It has been a long time haha

After approximately 20hours flight, finally reached Dallas phew... for 5 minute I couldnt even move my legs haha Could you imagine 20hours flight in economic class?? :P
Then the whole family stucked in custom & immigration for 5hours because we didnt report our money properly and worse come to worse they thought that we're smuggling grrrr and confiscated our cash. After that they asked us to wait for the letter to come that would tell us what to do.
We learned our first lesson WHEN YOU COME TO USA, ALWAYS DECLARE YOUR MONEY.

The next problem was that we couldnt call my mom friend who was supposed to meet us in the airport. She didnt know that we got a problem and stucked in the custom & immigration for 5hours, she would probably go home already instead of waiting for us in the airport. I knew that God wasnt that cruel to His follower haha luckly my mom friend still waiting for us ^^

So she took us around while we told her what happened in the airport. She brought us to our new home( is actually just a 2rooms apartment) and then she took us for shopping. My mom told me she's the one who would bring us around and help us here. Everyday she came and became our driver actually haha

Our first moved was opened a bank account and transfered our money into our new account. Next, trying to get a driving license since it's hard to move around without a car here, we need to get a driving license no matter what.... then I and my bro tried to take the test and one of the officer didnt allow me to take the test while the other officer let my bro took the test and he managed to past the written test...congrats to my bro haha the reason they didnt allow me to take the test was because I didnt have my Social Security Number(SSN) grrrrr

Next movement was going to immigration and got our SSN. The officer which's a black man told us to wait for 21days since our SSN was in process...disappointed but at least we knew that our SSN in process. Then we called custom & immigration to clear our case and when we got the letter. They told me they never confiscated any money FUCK THEM!! NEVER?! so we got confuse then we went there but they could do anything till we got the letter grrrrrrrrrrrr I hate waiting haha

My mom friend brought us to church and asked us to join the activity there and meeting a new friend haha but something that I dont like about being in Christian Church is that they do mention a few times a bad thing about Catholic. Another miracle happened hansel's uncle's here in irving wkwk he helped us alot here and I met hansel's cousins, believe it of not they're totally different from Hansel, they're so cute ^^

Something that make me feel really close to God is Eucharist while Protestant doesnt has Eucharist.Moreover, I do really respect Mother Mary while protestant think that we're worshipping her grrrr dumb ass...

Anyway, since we knew hansel's uncle( om Andre) and he's roman catholic, we start to go to Catholic church and more active in the church hehe hmmm what's next??
Oh ya, this time we tried our luck again, we went to take a driving test again and this time it worked and I passed the test BUT again another officer caught us then they made us fail the test and I complained to her why in that time one of the officer let my friend who didnt has SSN sat for the test and got his notification that he passed the written test while you made me fail??
She apologized to me but we need to stick to the rule grrrrr too bad

Hmmmm what else.... oh ya, for a few times we delayed the test because nobody took us there. Fucking annoying because I hate preparing myself for a test and I did it for a few times whick means I studies the same thing over and over and the more irritating was that I failed one of the english test. English test got 3 section such as reading, sentence and essay. Although I scored quite well for my essay and just nicely passed my reading, the advisor still asked me to join development class for english grrrr I dont need that and I decided to take a retest!

A damn extreme weather made me fall sick for 3days grrrrr and because of that I need to stay on my bed the whole fucking day and luckly my dad woke me up and asked me to help him in writing his resume wkwk so got to use computer this afternoon.

1 comment:

Willy Wonka said...

buset.. 'grrr2' mulu.. hahahaha!!!! darah tinggi loe.. wakakakak!!
"She aplogized..." wah, aplogize lagi??? hahahahaha!!!
hmm.. sempet ngira flu babi c g.. waakakakakak!!! but thank God u're okay... ^^