About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Never ignore the SIGNAL!

We'll learn our biggest lessons when things get rough When have you made the most important decisions in your life? When you're on your knees after disaster!

In relationships, when do we usually tell each other how much we care? When the relationship is falling apart!

In school, when do we finally study hard? When we're about to fail!

In our life, when do we usually pray? When our life is falling apart!

After disaster, we'll normally say to ourselves, "I'm tired of being a failure, I've to do something to fix it." We usually notice 'disaster' were turning points.

When effective people ignore the warning signs and got smacked, they'll ask themselves, "How do I need to change?How can I be better than I am now?" While a loser will say,"Why does everything happen to me?"

We're creatures of habit. We keep doing what we're doing until we're forced to change.

I retained when I was in primary 5. I was a failure and got angry with myself for being stupid. So I chose to transfer to the other school and had a fresh start. For the first time I was studied hard to catch up with the rest and in the new school, guess what?! I became a top student there in the end of the year. I still have my problems in my studies and life but my life has a new meaning and excitement and all out of apparent disaster.

The universe is always nudging us with gentle signals. When we ignore it, it nudges us with a big hammer. Growth is most painful when we resist it

No comments: