About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Monday, April 26, 2010

Uneasy Feeling


When you said,"In this world, those who will be successful have already decided. For men, they are those with huge amounts of money. For women, they are those with beauty. The world is all about that, right?"

I notice something, you feel uneasy- the feeling of something missing. Honestly, the current world that you are living in. I don't really understand it well, but there is no such thing as a perfect human. Only God is perfect! Anyway, I have lots of weak points too but if you can find just one point you like, you can still survive, can't you? Believe in yourself more! Just show your true-self and don't hide it.

No comments: