About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Monday, April 19, 2010

Time...time...time....

I've been to many places and I could only conclude one thing, people on this planet always complain about time. Whining about it. They say I don’t have time to waste but the truth is if we are honest with ourselves, we know exactly how we use our own time and waste it. Make sure you use your time wisely since time goes by so fast. People go in and out of your life. I’m sure you don’t want to miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you

Lost time is never found again. You may delay, but time will not. Time is the cruelest teacher; first she gives the test, and then teaches the lesson. Time tells you that all good things must come to an end, but all bad things can continue forever. However, people say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself. Our time is limited in this world, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. Most important thing is have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Last weekend I had a lot of things going on, assignments, projects, work, test, etc. That was the first time I felt like 24hours a day were not enough. However, on Sunday night I was lying on my bed, thinking and trying to be honest with myself. Actually, I did not use my time wisely and I realize that time is what we want most, but... what we use worst. Anyway, I learn a lot of things by refection. Ah, one more thing ... you can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future!

No comments: