About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Procrastinate
by A.G.K.H.

People love to procrastinate
Procrastinate if we could
There's still tomorrow
Things we should say
Things we should do
We pause and hesitate
What if there's no tomorrow
What if we know exactly when we're gonna die
Would we care?
Would it make any difference?

No comments: