About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas. May God be with us and in our heart always & ever!!

It's Christmas again but this year in 2009, I'm celebrating Christmas in the different place again. Currently, I'm living in Irving, Texas. My family and I moved to USA since 5th of May. I hope I could stay longer in one place haha because I really do miss my friends in Singapore and Indonesia. I wanna celebrate Christmas with them but now I could only pray for them. It seems that everyone in Irving is celebrating Christmas and they're full of joy. Children are singing and people are smiling to one another. Everywhere I go, I could hear Christmas songs being played. On Dec 24, snow started falling down from the sky in the morning. Make the white Christmas that everyone talks about real haha. This's some kind of miracle because I heard from the local people, it normally snows once a year but this year is different. May be God wanna say something to us, His people. I really hope people in Jakarta could celebrate Christmas in peace too since I read in the news one of the church, St Albert in Bekasi was burned down by "pribumi." I feel really bad and angry about it but I could not do anything beside praying. Sometimes I really hate myself for not being able to make a difference or at least help somebody in need. Anyway, early December I felt quite happy since I could help sisters (female member of a religious community) wrapping Christmas gifts and foods for the poor. I believe peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day!

No comments: