About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Curved Red on Blue





















Curved Red on Blue


What is this life that I live
What is this life that I always seem to give
What is this life when I'm willing to strive
What is this life when no one cares
What is this life when no one is there
What is this life when you always have pain inside
What is life when it's always dark and not light
What is life when everyone seems to kill one another
What is life when everyone tells all these lies
What is life when everyone wants to die
What is life when everyone seems to cry
What is life when no one value their own life
What is life when no one wants to be apart of your life
What is life when you just give up on everything inside
What is life when everyone wants to steal
What is life when someone wants to take their own life and just die

No comments: