About Me

My photo
I'm a person that has an active mind and shows an unfeigned interest in the world around me. I'm egoistical and ambitious, almost to the point of megalomania, and will stop at nothing to get what I want. Honestly I enjoy being the centre of attention. If my friend faces a problem or dilemma I will be there to offer help, and when others leave the field of battle the I makes a step forward to solve the problem with dignity. I set the high standard of actions for myself as well as for other people and are surprised when others cannot cope with a task; I'm so carried away by the process that fail to see other people's weaknesses. I can be quick-tempered and obstinate, and sometimes too outspoken, but there is usually good advice in my criticisms or suggestions. I believe my vibrant, positive attitude is irreplaceable to have around and one can always count on me to support my friends unequivocally in times of need =P

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Everything's changing

I would turn 21 since today is my birthday. I feel like everything is changing, I get older each year, I gain more experience, I become wiser, I could deal with even harder problem in life and in my studies, I make more friends, and hopefully keep advancing in my progress to be a useful citizen of planet earth.

Somehow I just miss the time when people said thanks to me. I feel really happy when I could help people with my ability. I still remember when I thought my friends in the library, they said that I was a genius because I taught them so well even people like them could understand math. Every time I share my knowledge, I have more friends. Some people said that they just used me but I replied I would like to make a world a better place.

If I think about it, more successful people would make the world a better place. For example, what rich people do? They invest their money, they share their money with others for good. Smart people somehow affect the society where they live in.

A few days ago, I have a question in my head. The question is 'am I lying to myself?' When I see other people having some problems and I'm sure I could help them but I always think of excuses, I think about what will happen and then I come to the conclusion that I'm right not to interfere other people business. I know I am lying to myself and probably I know that better than anyone. So far, I always think that if people don't ask means they don't need the information or help.

No comments: